Don't be Forever Employee

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Bungalow house.

Good morning fellows! Here's the latest dream house in the Philippines I design.
(The Sun of opportunity never sets, that is why it is always Good Morning!)

This project is one of my old project way back in 2004. The location of this is in Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines. Although I make some changes in materials, some elements and proportion. It just happened that I stumble upon to this bungalow house project while browsing my old files and decided to make some 3d architectural rendering of it. The elements of this Bungalow house is very common in the Philippine houses, also the materials used are very common. As you can see to this house it is very obvious that it is just a small house with a small lot but as an architect in the Philippines it is our job and a challenge on how to put all things together in harmony. Designing a small house, luxury house, large house, two-storey house, 5-bedroom house, concrete house, narrow lot house, smart house or a beach house is always been a challenge to me.

This Bungalow house design is generated from 3d studio max software with V-ray.
(click the image to enlarge)
This Bungalow house design is generated from 3d studio max software with V-ray.
(click the image to enlarge)
 
Project information.
Rough costs estimate = Php. 1,000,000.00
Lot Area= 12m x 13m (156 Sqm)
Floor Area= 75 sqm. excluding Garage area.
House Features:
  • 3-bedroom
  • One common Toilet
  • Dining and Kitchen area ( 3m x 5.5m)
  • Living room (3.5 x 4m)
  • Laundry area
  • One car garage 

This might not be the very best house design or the best interior design you can see in the Philippines but if you will ask the owner  He will tell you that this is their dream house. Every house is a dream come true. First it starts in our mind, in our dreams, then it manifest. If you believe the movie "the secret" or the law of attraction then you will understand me. Now folks, are you living your dream house? The answer lies deep with in you. Keep believing in your dreams. Keep dreaming.

Remember this verse from the Holy book my dear friends,
" With God all things are possible " (Mat. 19:26).

So long fellows, together we say it out loud with conviction,
In God’s name I will live my dreams.

Live your dream,
Bernard Cadelina
"The architect"

PPS. Do you have already a plan how you gonna achieve that dream? My dear friends I am inviting you to join Bro. Bo Sanchez Truly Rich Club. I had been a member of this club for a couple of years now and It had blessed me so much spiritually and financially. Please click this link http://bosanchezmembers.com/amember.

14 comments:

  1. Is this already under construction? Or it is still a plan? Where particularly in Cagayan does this house will establish?

    Cagayan de Oro Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ jeff, thanks for dropping by, i appreciate it.
    @ Xang,Hi thanks for asking. The last time i know, it was not realize yet for whatever reason the owner might have. I did the design and drawings (ready for building permit) before I left for Bahrain last 2005. It was supposedly be built in Aluba, upper Macasandig CDO city. Again, thanks for dropping by. I hope i answer your question.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for answering my question Bernard, i hope its already build. I might check the house by next week for me too see how good your design is :) .And I might hire you as a designer to design my future house.

    Cagayan de Oro Philippines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That would be my honor to design your future dream house. Oh, by the way i just called my brother today in CDO to ask him about this house if it was really build, because the owner of this house is his office mate. He told me that they did not still build this house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. http://housedesignz.blogspot.com/


    i like your post really................

    ReplyDelete
  7. can i get the detailed estimation of this house??....if its ok or even possible???...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I discovered your web site via Google while looking for a related subject, lucky for me your web site came up, its a great website. I have bookmarked modern style house plans it in my Google bookmarks. You really are a phenomenal person with a brilliant mind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow! What a word form you my friend. Thanks for your appreciation. I am flattered. once again thanks and Godbless us all!!!

      Delete
  9. That would be more cheaper i guess. Not bad for its price.

    mediterranean house plans

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, it's my pleasure to see this kind of Home Design I really like the bungalow style it is reminding me of a simple life together with a happy family. If we're building our dream house I would rather get some ideas on you so that it will be perfect and beautiful like on your design. Thanks for sharing and keep it up.:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! This is my dream house because I want simple life and the Bungalow House style is perfect for living. If I would build a house like this I would be prefer on a province because I want to have a comfortable living and at the same time I can relax. Thanks Sir for sharing it with us and you did a great job.^_^

    Nehv @ new houses for sale

    ReplyDelete
  12. If ever I will build a house it will be like that. Because I like bungalow style and it looks so simple but elegant. I am wondering if this house is now build and where is the location of it. Thanks.

    green home Philippines

    ReplyDelete