Don't be Forever Employee

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Philippine Flood-Proof Elevated House Design



Is your house located within or near the flood danger zone (refer to http://www.nababaha.com/)?  Was your house badly devastated by the recent floods in the Philippines due to the heavy rains caused by the southwest monsoon (habagat) that lasted for several days?  Or have you moved on from the loss of a loved one from typhoons Ketsana (Ondoy) and Washi (Sendong)?  The loss of lives and properties due to climate change is, indeed, alarming.  If you are currently planning for house or building construction or reconstruction in an area prone to flooding, consider this elevated house design which reduces the impact of flooding and hopefully alleviates financial costs.

Please click the image for higher resolution



Please click the image for higher resolution


Emotionally stunned at the catastrophic damages by the recent typhoons and floods that have brought to my Motherland, I, as a Filipino architect, have come up with a practical, cost-effective, and sustainable design in protecting Filipino homes from the adverse effects of floods.  Even if the chosen location to construct your house may seem to be flood-free, it is always wise to be on the defensive mode in protecting your family. You’ve got to see my design which I call the “Philippine Flood-Proof Elevated House Design”. 

Please click the image for higher resolution

           
Friends, every house is a dream come true.  Every dream house starts with a design. Let me do my part in your dream by providing you with the best practical design possible that suits your needs. Live your dream house NOW!  Email to philippinedreamhouse@gmail.com.

Living the dream,

Architect Bernard Cadelina
"With God all things are possible" (Mat. 19:26). 


PS. “Therefore I say unto you, all things whatsoever you pray and ask for, believe that you will receive them and you shall have them.”  Mark 11:24

PPS. For real time data and more comprehensive information about weather outlook, flood map, and weather station, please visit http://noah.dost.gov.ph/ . Please help spread the word! Like or tweet this so more people will be informed on flood hazard areas in their communities.

PPS2. Do you have already a plan how you gonna achieve that dream? My dear friends I am inviting you to join Bro. Bo Sanchez Truly Rich Club. I had been a member of this club for a couple of years now and It had blessed me so much spiritually and financially. Please click this link http://bosanchezmembers.com/amember.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts.
    https://indusdesignworks.com/architectural-designer.php
    Outsource Structural detailing

    ReplyDelete