Don't be Forever Employee

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Kitchen Design

Good morning fellows! Here's the latest dream house I design.
(The Sun of opportunity never sets, that is why it is always Good Morning!)

This interior design project we have here is one of our projects in the kingdom of Bahrain while I was still working there last 2007- 2009. Actually, this project is a two-storey villa which is the same project as what I already posted it a couple of days ago. I was assigned by our interior designer to give some interior design concept particularly in this kitchen area. Although this project was located in Bahrain but as you can see the designed that I come up with is not really a typical Arabic design. Not even a single elements is present in this online interior design. So, you can adapt this concept in the Philippines if you like it.
To be honest I am not really more of an interior designer because my background is more on architectural design but since our interior designer ask for a concept so I give her my best shot so far. Folks, allow me to share this interior design concepts online.
This kitchen design is generated from 3d studio max software with V-ray.
(click the image to enlarge)
(click the image to enlarge)
This might neither be the very best house design nor the best online interior design you can see in Bahrain or in the Philippines but if you will ask the owner, He will always tell you that they are now living their dream house. Folks, Every house is a dream come true. First it starts in our thoughts, in our mind, or in our dreams, then it manifest. If you believe the movie "the secret" or the law of attraction then you will understand what I am talking about. Now folks, are you living your dream house? The answer lies deep with in you. Keep believing in your dreams. Keep dreaming.

Remember this verse from the Holy book my dear friends,
" With God all things are possible " (Mat. 19:26).
 
So long fellows, together we say it out loud with conviction,
In God’s name I will live my dreams.

Living the dream,
Bernard Cadelina
"The architect" 


PS. Do you have already a plan how you gonna achieve that dream? My dear friends I am inviting you to join Bro. Bo Sanchez Truly Rich Club. I had been a member of this club for a couple of years now and It had blessed me so much spiritually and financially. Please click this link http://bosanchezmembers.com/amember.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I wished my kitchen looks like this. This kitchen look like a heaven for me.

    Kitchens Newcastle

    ReplyDelete