Don't be Forever Employee

Sunday, May 15, 2011

Two-Storey House

Good morning fellows! Here's the latest dream house I design.
(The Sun of opportunity never sets, that is why it is always Good Morning!)

This Two-storey house was one of our project in the Kingdom of Bahrain while I was still working there last 2007- 2009. Although this two-storey villa (as what they called it in Bahrain) that I designed was located in Bahrain but still you can build this Two-storey house in the Philippines. Actually my first scheme of this Two-storey house was just all white paint in the exterior, no stone cladding and no wood cladding. There are a lot of people who love to have a white house. I am not talking about the white house of the United States. I am talking about the color of the house in the exterior; some expert called it a minimalist house, a modern house, and Zen house or what ever they might calls it.  Even myself I love to have one, but still I make some mixture of materials, because to be honest I really love to play mixing things around while I am designing. After all, it’s the choice of the owner or your choice to prevail.
(Click this Two-Storey House image to enlarge)
Project information.
Rough costs estimate = Php. 6,000,000.00
Lot Area= 19m x 20m (380 Sqm)
Ground Floor Area = 170 sqm. excluding Garage and entrance area.
Second floor area = 174 sqm.
Roof deck floor area = 174 sqm. (Open area)
House Features:
  • 1-Master's bedroom with walk-in closet
  • Two-Bedroom with individual toilet and bath.
  • Family hall at the second floor with balcony
  • Dining and Kitchen area
  • Living hall
  • Music room
  • Maid's room with toilet and bath
  • Laundry area
  • Two-car garage 
(Click this Two-Storey House image to enlarge)

Again, this might neither be the very best house design nor the best architectural design online or the best online interior design you can see in the world or in the Philippines but if you will ask the owner, He will always tell you that they are now living their dream house. Folks, Every house is a dream come true. First it starts in our thoughts, in our mind, or in our dreams, then it manifest. If you believe the movie "the secret" or the law of attraction then you will understand what I am talking about. Now folks, are you living your dream house? The answer lies deep with in you. Keep believing in your dreams. Keep dreaming.

Remember this verse from the Holy book my dear friends,
" With God all things are possible " (Mat. 19:26).
So long fellows, together we say it out loud with conviction,
In God’s name I will live my dreams.

Living the dream,
Bernard Cadelina
"The architect"

PS. Do you have already a plan how you gonna achieve that dream? My dear friends I am inviting you to join Bro. Bo Sanchez Truly Rich Club. I had been a member of this club for a couple of years now and It had blessed me so much spiritually and financially. Please click this link http://bosanchezmembers.com/amember.

7 comments:

  1. wow! great design huh... i love to see the interiors of this house. yes, this can be my dream house. I want to see more of your designs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks bro for dropping by. Soon I will update this with more interiors of this dream house. Keep in touch bro you will see more of my design. The best is yet to come. I just realize this one bro, that the more I design the more I get better. Again, thanks for dropping by. Stay tune bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great design!!! thats my dream house dude:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the design, sana free ang pa design let me know po so i can send you the details.

    email : michelleginette@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this contemporary design. great architectural design. please let me know how I can purchase a complete set of working drawings to build this house in the Caribbean.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my email address is as follows:

    hinds.michael@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Send me the plan of this two houses I likethem

    ReplyDelete