Don't be Forever Employee

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Compound Villas.

Good morning fellows! Here's the latest dream house I design.
(The Sun of opportunity never sets, that is why it is always Good Morning!)
Hey guys, allow me again to share to you the latest dream house design that i did. Actually, I'm a little hesitant to name this post as Compound Villa, because I know this word to you is really new to some of you living in the Philippines. I come up with this term after the name of our project  while I was working in the kingdom of Bahrain. We call it Compound Villa because it has a 14 units of Villa or house in one compound. So, that would be my introduction to this post. Here's the dream house design that I will share to all of you.
This house design image is a product of 3d studio max software with V-ray.
(click the image to enlarge)
Actually the first design that was being approved by the owner of this project was a little bit classical, then they want to change to something like clean lines or we called it modern design to minimize all those classical moldings and fortunately this design was approved by the owner. Here's the street view of this compound.
This house design image is a product of 3d studio max software with V-ray.
(click the image to enlarge)

And here's the aerial view.
(click the image to enlarge)
My dear friends, this might not be the very best house design or the best architectural design online or the best online interior design you can see in the world or in the Philippines but for someone, some where it might be the best dream house design they could ever imagine. Folks, Every house is a dream come true. First it starts in our thoughts, in our mind, or in our dreams, then it manifest. If you believe the law of attraction then you will understand what I am talking about. Now folks, are you living your dream house? The answer lies deep with in you. Keep believing in your dreams. Keep dreaming.

Remember this verse from the Holy book my dear friends,
" With God all things are possible " (Mat. 19:26).
 
So long fellows, together we say it out loud with conviction,
In God’s name I will live my dreams.

Living the dream,
Bernard Cadelina
"The architect" 

4 comments:

  1. thanks brod for sharing your talent.
    keep posting! I want to see my dream house here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for dropping by brod. Yes I will keep on posting brod and yes brod you will not only see your dream house here, you will live your dream house in no time brod. That's for sure in God's name. Stay tune brod the best is yet to come.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! it amazing I liked very much .. super design this house is gorgeous, I do love your blog posts so much, could look at it for hours!

    Houses and Land Packages

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Prolix,
    Really? Wow! I was flattered by your sweet kind words. Thank you very much. Godbless us all.

    ReplyDelete