Don't be Forever Employee

Saturday, December 24, 2011

The Master's Bedroom

Don’t you wish you can have your own master’s bedroom? Every homeowner wants to have their own master’s bedroom, Right? We even wish that our own bedroom will have a cozy environment, a place not only to sleep but a place as well for our own personal activity like playing a guitar, reading a magazine or even watching television or a movie perhaps.

But, what is a master’s bedroom? Basically it is the main bedroom of the house the one with an enormous bathroom with matching bath tub or Jacuzzi and walk-in closets for both husband and wife. Before we complicate this room let us first remember the purpose of a bedroom. The very basic purpose of a bedroom is to have a room to sleep. We all know that, right?  But as time passes we need more than that. We add with stuff that reflects our own personality. We add sofa, flat screen television set, magazine stand, music instrument and even a showcase divider.

Actually, I am describing a master’s bedroom that I want. That is why I imagine my own master’s bedroom and decided to design it even if I am not a license interior designer. I am only an architect and an interior designer wannabe (hahahaha). I think the law neither prohibit nor deprive us to design our own master’s bedroom since we are living in a democracy, right? So, allow me to share my own simple design of master’s bedroom. Here it is….






By the way, Merry Christmas to all of you and advance happy new prosperous 2012 year!!! I have a  special treat to all of you today. I made a special scene in these master's bedroom in celebration of this Christmas season. I hope you will like it as much as I do. Drum roll please....

So long fellows, together we say it out loud with conviction,
In God’s name I will live my dreams.

Living the dream,
Bernard "the dreamer" Cadelina
"The architect" 

P.S. If ever you are looking for an architect to design your dream house, I might be of help, just send me  an email to philippinedreamhouse@gmail.com.

PPS. “Therefore I say unto you, all things whatsoever you pray and ask for, believe that you will receive them and you shall have them.” Mark 11:24 


PPS2. Do you have already a plan how you gonna achieve that dream? My dear friends I am inviting you to join Bro. Bo Sanchez Truly Rich Club. I had been a member of this club for a couple of years now and It had blessed me so much spiritually and financially. Please click this link http://bosanchezmembers.com/amember.

No comments:

Post a Comment